Time DO pass incredibly fast as it is now the 2nd week of January !! Everything went on smoothly..... Adapting to the the class, subjects, teachers and classmates. I feel more welcome in my class than the class in 2008..... Jia Hui and Jasmine start to talk to me ler as they usually don last year.... So things is indeed getting better....... We will be having our first Physics test on next tuesday. Homework still getting more and more which I have learnt how to cope it......=)
Class is getting nosier as we are getting to no each other well..... The more bonding we more are : the nosier we will get..... Its fun though as we have actually come out a list of names that is going to be a character of Little Nyonya !!! =.= Which I am so unlucky that they choose me to be Liu Yi Dao.=.= And there is actually bodyguards which is totally suprising.. They are Ah Goh (Rachel), Ah Loh (Jia Hui), Ah Jas (Jasmine), Ah Ca (Angelica), Ah Teo (Dora), Ah Tan (Tyy Pey), Ah Chong (Yong Le), Ah Sng (Jia Hui) and Ah Koo (Sok Ling).. A long list of name eh ....
There is sth I need to declare here....( in case Angelica have tell the whole worlds about it)... I DON LIKE HAO JUN DAR DAR AND LOO YI HOT BABY .!!!!!!!!! They are utterly disgusting enough for me to kill myself when the name is in my mind... Just joking, they are not disgusting just that they are not my cup of tea.... Finally I feel that I will have a good 2009 ahead..XD
Finally, I feel that I am being accepted by Jia Hui and Jasmine..... They don usually talk to me.... They will only talk to me when need to.... So I really feel glad they finaly can joke with me and really treat me as others..... All my classmates fel great except for Samuel.... I don no how to describe him.... As for Looyi, I feel sorry for her.... Why cant anyone take her into their group....
The feeling of being left out is definitely very painful.... As you will be left out all alone.... This feeling is with me for 2 years, 2007 & 2008........ I hope everyone will accept her..... Even though I may be sarcastic when the topic is about her.... But I won hesistate to say yes if she wan to come to my group.... I hope evryone will understand that.....